There aren’t many greater pleasures than dining outside when the weather is just right, especially here in San Diego. It was a perfect day and I was excited to see how they would fancify an avocado grove. On this evening we were invited to an avocado inspired event prepared by Chef Trey Foshee of George’s at the Cove and Galaxy Tacos. My companion on this evening was my friend J, who is 99% vegetarian. He occasionally eats chicken the other 1% of the time.
After we checked in there were a couple of bartenders who looked lonely and us being the nice guys we are, joined their conversation.…Read more