Hi all! So this must be the season of giveaways since we have had quite a few recently and one is still going on (go bacon!). Rubios is celebrating their World Oceans Day and wanted us to give away one of their super cool tote bags along with $30 worth of Rubios gift cards you can use at any Rubios location. They recently held their second annual beach cleanup day and are giving thanks to the volunteers and everyone that helped give their time for this cause.
Here’s more information about the event:
- Event Name: Rubio’s World Oceans Day Tote Bag Giveaway
- Date: June 7 and 8
- Time: All day
- Website: www.rubios.com/WorldOceansDay
- Description: Join Rubio’s in its World Oceans Day celebration. Stop by your local restaurant on June 7 or June 8 to receive a free reusable tote bag with coupon from rubios.com/WorldOceansDay – no purchase necessary.
- Price: Free
- Location: All Rubio’s locations
To enter the giveaway do one (or all) of the following:
1) Comment on this post!
2) Tweet us @SanDiegoFoodNet
For every way you enter, your name will be entered once. That means if you enter both ways, your name is entered 2 times!
The giveaway will end Friday, June 14th at 12am and our winner will be notified by the end of the following day. Winner must respond within 24 hours to claim the tickets or we will select an alternate.
Have a great weekend folks and enjoy the weather!
SDF update: Congrats to Jessica for winning our Rubios Tote Bag giveaway! You have 24 hours to claim your win. I will also email you a notification. If the tickets are not claimed within 24 hours, we will select another winner from the remaining entries.